Cabinetworks was the supplier of the NSHBA Real Home Show Kitchen Giveaway 2013.
Cabinetworks stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the industry, and polish their business and technical skills through workshops, courses and information sharing. All members adopt the Association’s Code of Ethics and are committed to fairness, integrity and customer satisfaction.
The Nova Scotia Home Builders’ Association is the representative voice of the residential construction industry in Nova Scotia. The mission of the Association is to provide professionalism in all aspects of our industry and provide quality, affordable housing choices for Nova Scotians.
Code Of Ethics
- Members shall comply with applicable building codes of Canada as a minimum standard for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety and health.
- Members shall plan their sites and homes to conform to the principles of good community planning and support for the environment.
- Members shall deal justly with their employees, subcontractors and suppliers of all goods and services.
- Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their customers and stand behind the quality of their work and service commitments.
- Members shall exchange information and experience, and encourage research on materials, technical advancements and building techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
- Members shall avoid all conduct or practice detrimental to the house building industry, to the Association, to the good name or reputation of any of its members, or its consumers.
- Members shall commit to continuing learning through human resource policies and practices, including employment practices which treat employees as assets.
- Members shall actively promote health and safety principles.
- Members shall treat their competitors, including their property and ideas, with respect.