Why Choose Bristol Sink?
- Bristol Sinks are approved for the comply with building and plumbing codes within Canada. Our sinks are certified by the Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC). This means that they have been tested and approved by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO). IAPMO is accredited with the Standards Council of Canada as well as the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating.
- Full Limited Lifetime Warranty. We are behind out Product 100%
- Bristol Sinks are constructed with Type 304 Stainless Steel as are all Major Brand Name Sinks.
- Out sink decks are a heavy 16 Gauge with 18 Gauge bowls. Elite Series Sinks are Partially Handcrafted with thicker 15 Gauge (Aprons) or 16 Gauge (Zero Radius) stainless steel.
- 18% Chromium content creates a material that is oxidation and corrosion resistant. High Nickel content provides strength and durability and raises general corrosion resistance.
- Popular Brushed finishing call “Stain” which matches the look of modern stainless steel appliances and fixtures.
- Full Undercoating providing insulation with large pads permanently mounted on sink bottoms to provide “Sound Deadening”.
- Each Sink come with standard 3 ½” strainers, installation kit and template
- Large Inventory minimizes chance of orders being out of stock.
BLANCO offers more then 110 undermount and drop-in stainless steel models, as well as the industryâ€™s leading selection of granite sinks, all in a variety of bowl depths and configurations.